Tuesday, August 23, 2005
I'm sick and tired of my life
but nvm that
dun want to wreck this blog with depressing stuff
so today on my way home in e bus
there were this 2 JC guys sitting in front of me
I was being pissed coz jue dui superstar was on TV mobile
N the 2 gel stinking porcupines blocked my view
pls. the spiky head look is alrdy OUT
anyway
then apparently they fell asleep
and they ended up like resting their heads on each other shoulders
like a SWEET GAY COUPLE pls!
As in ya know those scenes in dramas?
when the girl lies her head on the guy's shoulder
and the guy lies his head on her head and wadeva
n their shoulders pressing against each other and those crap
Ya, exactly like that
I'm feeling crappish
Damn the effing maths and chi pt
screw the math test too
maybe I'll go borrow da list of PMS songs that vicki thought up in 3rd lang
Oh, another thing that happened in the bus
there was a damn group of bowen sec girls
squealing like mice
can't keep f**k out of their sentences
felt like throwing my shoe at them
they spent like 20 mins going,
"Don't f*** lah u, giv me back my f*** hp, don't read the f*** msg,
where are we f*** going? I only have f*** $1.20, f*** I dropped my f*** coin"
arg! so f*** is either their fav word or the only adjective they know.
R.E.T.A.R.D.S
Jodee blogging