<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15322740?origin\x3dhttp://boing-squishysquashy-piak.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, August 29, 2005


Lol, laughed so hard today...
the beginning of the day started off normally n stuff
still couldn't really get over friday tho
Btw, follow up on moi last post...
I DIDN'T IMAGINE IT
Val was really asked for an interview...
And the topic was *drumroll*
JUVENILE DELINQUENCIES
WADEVER! Val is SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ!
SHE'S SO NOT A JUVENILE DELINQUENT!
aww, val, no matter what the world thinks of your earholes,
WE WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU! =) corny...
CLE lesson VAL was being spastic again.
coz apparently she and Vic Ting were comparing money
then val was like, "See, my $10 note is plastic, wouldn't tear!"
Then she started to tug her $10 note to prove it
And the $10 completely tore into clean Halves lah!
And Val was like, "My heart tore into half together with my $10!"
Then while val was whacking herself, the two pieces of $10 was being passed around
And Mrs.Tay was like, "Girls, put ur money in the bank!"
lol, luffed like siao...
Then after sch Val, Vic Loke and I were in the clasrm talking about low belts
So I demo how low convent girls belts r lah
(Juz above the knees)
So the 3 of us spastic idiots, started putting your belts at our knees
walking ard like penguins
den val was lyk "See, my body so long my THIGHS SO SLIM"
and I was lyk "Ya, and butt so big rite?"
And Val was lyk "I used to hv a friend who adored her big butt."
Then Val continued,
"Coco Lee likes her own butt too!"
Then she pressed herself against the locker and stuck her butt out.
"See! coco lee's butt pose!"
Then we all burst out luffing, I mean, may nt sound funny
but the way val stuck her butt out was so freaking funny
Vic Loke and I luffed for lyk wad, 2 mins?
Then at third lang centre we saw this girl with low belt
and we started luffing lyk siao again
then in the bus I saw this girl with low belt and I went crazy lah
laughing to myself in the bus
oh crap, I can't stand it, luffed until my lungs hurt
Oh, and during third lang break,
Vic Loke, Livia, Jia Li and I were expermenting with different belt heights
Vic Loke pulled it right up and went,
"Hey! can be used for chest support!"
I tied it around the ankles and started hopping ard.
Fun fun! mighty fun...
lol, vic loke tried to escape with livia's prawn crackers
but gt caught anyway
And Vic loke was lyk,
"HA! I was helping u open lor, bet you can't open it!"
And to my extreme wonderment,
I saw Livia FAIL to open the prawn crackers ...
lalala, fate works in funny ways
lifang! Eileen! too bad didn't c u 2 during break...
I thk i'm treating this lyk my own blog or smth
but er, doesn't matter
I think...
Whee! 106's Answer Desk Rate Schedule is UPPP!It says:
Answer: $1
Answer with thought: $2
correct answer: $4
Dumb Look: Free
And perhaps coastal cleanup wil b fun...perhaps...
lol my posts are getting REALLY REALLY IRRELEVANT...


Jodee






profile


EILEEN
JODEE
LIFANG
S-Q-U-A-S-H-ed


love

SQUASH
SQUASHers
you


want

SQUASH pro-ness
WORLD PEACE :D
blahs blahs


I love you

scream it out loud!

PRETTAYES


August 2005 September 2005 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007


eileen

lifang

jodee

jnrs





credits


designer-hAppyfruit
layout-hAppyfruit