Saturday, August 20, 2005
oiiiiiiiii!!!
I got something to say!
Teo Li Fang! Unsympathetic thingy!
Ha! communication breakdown! All your fault!
I was shit tired that day okay! I couldn't even speak more than 2 sentences at one time!
In fact i still am shit tired!
*piak* Teoooooo Liiiii Fanggggggg!
Even if my eyemask, shoes and racket fly everywhere on a regular basis I won't be a malu-ed as you OKAY...
Imagine PLUCKING THE HANDLE FROM A MOP and OTHER incidents
*coughcoughcoughcoughcoughcoughcoughcoughcoughcoughcoughcough*
And lifang, *piak piak piak* I DO NOT look alienish in neoprints!!!
Ha! I'm gonna make a Lifang voodoo doll and POKE!
---End of couter-attack Lifang session---
---What happened to me today---
So as I was walking home after school today, a perfectly beautiful Friday with the sun bestowing its wonderful UV rays on the joyous earth.
then suddenly.I heard a faint sound behind me. It was like, someone stepping on drain covers. So i turned around lah, and omg pls, THERE WAS NO ONE LOR! Then it's like, a heard like RAPID BREATHING! Pls, I was freaked out lah! Then it's like the panting was so near, it was almost like UNDER me! So I looked down.
And...
it was a dog.
---And that's what happened to me today (excluding spastic incidents during recess, but just FORGET IT) ---
anotehr spastic post by JODEE