<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15322740?origin\x3dhttp://boing-squishysquashy-piak.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, August 21, 2005


Yes, third time I'm tagging in 31 hours, surprise surprise
I realize i don't even tag at my OWN deprieved blog now.
HELLOOO, my blog is un-linked, un-tagged(lack of tagboard), un-cared for and un-derblogged.
Err, whatever, ignore my pathetic attempt at alliteration.
Seems to have lotsa alliteration around nowadays. Like juz fri or smth, there was this Stop Singing stupid $ song on 106 board, and then there was this extra arrow, like "SEE! ALLITERATION" or smth like that...err...whatever.
Niwaex, not the point.
Today, i was SUPREMELY surprised when my sister started being NICE. I was fiddling with this heart shaped magnet she made, then i realized "Hey! it's kinda soft! Wonder if i can break it!"
Yeah...and guess what? I could break it. I was stupid enough to try anyway, and I yep, I broke my sister's beloved magnet. But woah, she didn't rant off at me and start growling, she was like, "nvm nvm, it's ok lah...don't worry about it" (WOAH! My lil 9 yr old sis is growing up =)
Yesh, and I had a newfound liking of my lil sis from that moment on. Tsk tsk , so touching...
And okay, we were hving an immature and completely spastic skirmish about a piece of fish after dinner today. I ended up grabbing a feather duster (yep, those good old kinds with brown chicken feathers fluttering around). And i started attacking her with it. And she was like, "Holy chicken!" and then she grabbed my SCANNER and threatened to throw it if i get any closer. pls, she could HARDLY LIFT the SCANNER up...she looked damn hilarious lah! of all things she chose the SCANNER.
Maturity/immaturity of 9 year olds these days...
(Dear moderator: Yes, I know this blog is kinda er, outta point. But er...yeah, at least i blogged.)

And yes, it's JODEE blogging, which other person has the spastictality to blog at 1:41 a.m. when she's shit tired.
And GRRRRR
The pics are blocking my post


profile


EILEEN
JODEE
LIFANG
S-Q-U-A-S-H-ed


love

SQUASH
SQUASHers
you


want

SQUASH pro-ness
WORLD PEACE :D
blahs blahs


I love you

scream it out loud!

PRETTAYES


August 2005 September 2005 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007


eileen

lifang

jodee

jnrs





credits


designer-hAppyfruit
layout-hAppyfruit