Sunday, April 22, 2007
In no order of merit,
I LOVE YOU CHEEKY MONKEY
"YAY! Today someone made me real happy! I think it was the longest sms convo I ever had with someone and it is still continuing! Whoo! This is so cool! From cheeky monkey to nobel prize to cars to sampling fruit and now squashers! YAY! You are super funny! You really bring joy into my life man! I hope I have too! Ahhh! Now when I read the smses again! I laugh at my handphone! And my daddy was like your parents! Thought I was SIAO! Yay I am sooooooooooo happy! :) I talked to you like how I would talk to my friend! Haha you made me laugh! YAY! See you tmr !:)"
AND YOU ANTHEATAI, im so touched, i might eat something up :D
"THIS IS SOLELY DEDICATED TO YOU, EILEEN!
im gonna write you a haiku.
we love you eileen!
yes, E-I-L-E-E-N!
chicky dance is love."
AND YOU HUITIANYI,
"EILEEN YOU'RE MY NUMBER ONE ANYWAY, you don't need to win haha. (btw, it's number one secthree born in jan, you're the #1.5 for comwhizzing) "
i PWN you at comwhizzing yoooz
and everyone else in the batch, janine, madeline, jiayi, mabel, sophia, dharani<3
i have been expressing my love too often, must be the influence of arashi:D *cues floating hearts in the air, plays love so sweet in head*
on a very happy note,
kyuhyun is fully awake :D he's totally gna bomb us all with his sexy voice.
and my dbsk stuff has been shipped again, plus arashic has arrived<33
-i freaking knocked my head while getting out from some bus. damnit. its not like im not short enough.
this is, obviously eileen :D