<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15322740?origin\x3dhttp://boing-squishysquashy-piak.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, July 15, 2007


I totally forgot about the Sec4s last training until huiwen reminded me yesterday.
I.CANT.BELIEVE.I.MISSED.IT

Its really hard to believe how another batch of Sec4s are leaving and we'll be the next, I think I'll really, really miss RGSquash when it's time to go.

We'll give you guys the best farewell everrrrrrrr, a memory you all will never forget :D
You guys were seriously the best seniors we'd ever had :D



WE LOVE YOU SEC4S :D
IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER,

HUIWEN,XIAOTONG,MICHELLE,ZESLENE,CHELSIA,EVELYN,YUWEN,
YOU GUYS ARE LOVED <3


profile


EILEEN
JODEE
LIFANG
S-Q-U-A-S-H-ed


love

SQUASH
SQUASHers
you


want

SQUASH pro-ness
WORLD PEACE :D
blahs blahs


I love you

scream it out loud!

PRETTAYES


August 2005 September 2005 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007


eileen

lifang

jodee

jnrs





credits


designer-hAppyfruit
layout-hAppyfruit